Are you interested in finding out about assessment centres? Are you currently going through the process?
At Neurodiversity in Law we bring future and current trainee solicitors together to provide you with high-quality advice to help prepare you for assessment centres.
Our panellists are:
– John Kitching, a corporate solicitor at Womble Bond Dickinson.
– Sachin Shah, a trainee solicitor at Clyde & Co.
– Tracey Tsao, a current paralegal at Slaughter and May, and a future trainee at Rosenblatt Limited.
– Ayobami Babatunde, a future trainee at DAC Beachcroft LLP.
We bring different perspectives to the discussion to provide you with a better picture of the process, and it is for this reason we have speakers from different backgrounds, including neurodiverse and neurotypical.
We will focus on:
– Written Tests
– In-tray Exercises
– Group Discussions
– Case Studies & Presentations
The event is taking place on Thursday 4th March 2021 at 7pm! You can register for this event on the link below.
This event is open to everyone!